We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Side dish
- BBQ sauce
An exciting array of easily accessible ingredients is mixed together into a delicious sauce for a barbecue party! Beef, chicken, pork - whatever you're barbecuing, this sauce will bring out great flavours.
23 people made this
- 800g (28 oz) ketchup
- 2 (155g) bottles Waitrose Cooks' Ingredients Chilli Sauce
- 85g (3 oz) mustard
- 1 tablespoon ground dry mustard
- 250g (9 oz) dark brown soft sugar
- 2 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 340ml (12 fl oz) white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (330ml) bottle beer
- 225ml (8 fl oz) lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
MethodPrep:15min ›Ready in:15min
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except for the garlic. Cover and refrigerate until use. Approximately 1 hour before use, mix in the garlic.
- Apply generously to desired meats during the final minutes of cooking.
If you cannot easily get Waitrose's chilli sauce, substitue another non-sweet chilli sauce.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(14)
Reviews in English (13)
Made and took Le mans France camping trip.It went down well with the gang and we used it on most BBQing.-29 Jun 2009
made and took Le mans France camping trip.It went down well with the gang-29 Jun 2009
This is a really good BBQ sauce. I didn't have chili sauce... that was fine. I used korean bulgolgi BBQ sauce... added a bit of chipotle tobasco... overall, you can mix/match/substitute on this recipie & it's still EXCELLENT!! I WILL DEFINATELY USE THIS AGAIN!-29 Dec 2008