We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
After washing the turkey legs well, we cut them from place to place.
We salt them, grease them with olive oil and place them in a yena container. We fill the notches with sliced garlic. Season well with thyme, mint, tarragon, rosemary, marjoram. a little lemon juice, place them among the turkey legs. Add 300 ml of water to the bowl.
Put them in the preheated oven at 200 gr. After 30 minutes, turn them on the other side and leave them until well browned.
Baked turkey leg with potatoes, kaizer, vegetable sauce and orange
and mix with rosemary, sage, nutmeg, salt, pepper and butter.
Mix and obtain a paste.
The carrot is cut into one-centimeter-thick slices,
celery is cut into one-centimeter-wide strips,
cut the onion in half if it is small, or in four if it is larger.
The turkey pulp grows on both sides.
Grease each notch with garlic paste with spices and butter.
Put in the pan and add the chopped vegetables,
peeled and sliced orange,
Add more salt and pepper to the vegetables, cover the tray with aluminum foil and put in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 1 hour.
Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes.
Season with salt, pepper, thyme and rosemary, then mix with oil.
Cut the kaizer into strips and add it over the potatoes.
When the tray is removed from the oven, after an hour, gather the vegetables that have been in the oven, put them separately and put the potatoes with kaizer next to the turkey pulp, not yet cooked.
Cover the tray again with aluminum foil and leave it in the oven for another hour, at 200 degrees.
Separately prepare the sauce from cooked vegetables. Put them in a bowl and grind with a blender until they become a paste.
After the time has elapsed, remove the tray from the oven, remove the aluminum foil and leave for another 10 minutes to brown.
From the sauce formed in the pan, add it over the vegetable sauce to thin it.
Ingredients chicken legs with quince in the pan
- 4 upper chicken legs, with bone, about 200-250 grams / piece
- 2 large quinces
- 250 ml. chicken soup or water, if you do not have soup
- 3 tablespoons (
Preparation of chicken legs with quince in a frying pan
1. Peel the quinces, remove the seed box and cut into slices. Quince slices are kept in cold water. Peel and chop the onion. Carefully check the chicken legs, remove any traces of plumage and wipe well with paper towels, then season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the oil. Add the chicken legs, skin down, and brown well, then turn to the other side. Brown the chicken legs over a good heat, if it is too hot, reduce it a little, about 7-8 minutes on each side.
3. After browning well, remove the chicken legs from the pan and set aside, covered. Add the chopped onion and reduce the heat to low. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and fry the onion, stirring occasionally, until the onion softens (about 8 minutes).
4. Once the onion is soaked, add the chicken legs back to the pan, along with the juice they left on the plate. Add about 100 ml. of soup / water and cover with a lid. Cook the thighs for about 15-20 minutes, over low heat, under the lid, so that they are well penetrated.
5. While the chicken legs are simmering, put the sugar in a pan. Turn on the heat and let the sugar caramelize until it turns golden brown. Add the quinces immediately, all at once. Stir to coat the quinces in caramel as well as possible, then, optionally, add the brandy. I don't think Buna added brandy to her food, but it is certain that it also left its flavor in this combination.
The cognac may light up when it comes in contact with the pan and hot caramel. Burning will quickly consume alcohol and the flames will go out on their own when it runs out. Then add the remaining soup (about 150 ml, if you do not have water). Grate well on the bottom of the pan, so that all the caramelized sugar comes off and dissolves. As soon as the caramelized sugar has dissolved, pour the entire contents of the pan & # 8211 the quinces and the syrup around them & # 8211 over the chicken legs.
6. Stir and bring to the boil. Homogenize the flour with 40 ml. of cold water, then add over the sauce in the pan. Boil everything together for about 7-8 minutes, until the quinces are penetrated, without losing their shape or becoming too soft.
7. Finally, season the food with salt, freshly ground pepper and an acidic substance to balance the sweetness of the sauce. I put a tablespoon of balsamic cream, you can put a little balsamic vinegar, lemon juice or, if the quinces are insufficiently ripe, so themselves a bit sour, you may not need anything. Bring to a boil and turn off the heat.
Serve chicken legs with quince in a frying pan
Chicken legs with quince are served hot, along with caramelized quince slices and the sauce around them. As a garnish, we had a mashed potato cream, goes perfectly and a simple, boiled rice, or some cooked pasta or, why not, these delicious potato dumplings.
Tender steak with turkey legs and wings
If you want to know how to cook a turkey steak on a scientific basis, you are in the right place. In order to succeed in a juicy steak on the inside, rosy and crunchy on the outside, you either have serious knowledge of cell biology, physics and chemistry (which, obviously, you apply in the cooking technique), or follow the instructions in this article conscientiously.
We applied the methodology described below to a 6 kg turkey, from which we kept only the limbs for roasting, ie the whole wings and thighs. The process is long and requires two stages: in the first stage the meat stays in the brine for at least 3-4 hours (but can also stay overnight, ie up to 12-14 hours), followed by the baking stage which also lasts 2 - 3 hours.
What do you need?
- 8 cups of water (about 1.5 - 2 L)
- ½ cup of crystallized sea salt (about 75 - 100 g)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground (grated a little coarser).
- Obviously, the meat: the whole thighs and wings, all with skin and bone
- 6 - 8 shallots
- 10 to 12 cloves of garlic
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons of grape seed oil
- 1 glass (150 mL) white, dry wine (Riesling or Sauvignon)
- 1 cup water (optional).
For glazing pieces of meat:
- 2-3 tablespoons of honey
- 4 - 5 tablespoons white wine (same as above)
- 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar.
How do you proceed?
- In a large pot (8 - 10 L) prepare the brine by dissolving salt and honey in the 1.5 - 2 L of water, to which you add rosemary, thyme and black pepper.
- Bring the brine to a boil and let it boil for 4-5 minutes, then allow it to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate (in the fridge) until it reaches 4-5 ˚C.
- Put the turkey pieces in the brine so that they are completely covered, and leave them cold (in the fridge or in the winter on the balcony) for 3 to 14 hours, with the pot covered.
- Grease a large pan with 1-2 tablespoons of oil
- Clean the shallots and lightly crush the garlic with the side of the knife (without cleaning it)
- Preheat the oven to 180 ˚C
- Drain the pieces of meat well, wipe them with absorbent towels, grease them with the rest of the oil, season them with white pepper and place them in the greased tray
- Add the shallots and garlic to the pieces of meat, pour the wine into the pan and then cover with a well-moistened baking sheet and then squeezed.
- Put the tray in the oven for 45-50 minutes
- After the time has elapsed, turn the meat over, possibly add more water to the tray if you think it has too little liquid, cover it again with a moistened and squeezed baking sheet and put it in the oven for another 45-50 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the "glaze" by mixing honey with wine and balsamic vinegar.
- Remove the baking sheet, turn the meat over again, brush it with the honey, wine and vinegar mixture and put it back in the oven, uncovered, for another 20-30 minutes (or until it turns a copper color).
Remove the meat to a plate and serve with a garnish of your choice (Brussels sprouts, steamed vegetables, mashed potatoes or vegetables) with a glass of dry, well-cooled white wine.
Have fun and see you healthy again!
Turkey pulp with lemon and rosemary in the oven
Boil the turkey legs in the pressure cooker for 30 minutes.
one of the lemons is squeezed, and the lemon juice is poured over the crushed garlic.
The hot pepper is crushed and placed over the garlic,
so are rosemary leaves.
Season with pepper.
Boiled turkey legs are passed through this mixture.
Place in a heat-resistant dish, pouring over them the rest of the garlic mixture.
Place the second sliced lemon on top of the thighs (if necessary, use the third),
and put the dish in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
Remove the dish from the oven, set aside the lemon slices and put in the oven for another 10 minutes to brown.
It can be served with rice garnish or any other garnish you want.
What do you think about this recipe? Leave us a comment to tell us how it turned out or if you need additional guidance.
Baked turkey legs
5 turkey legs, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, rosemary, thyme, 1 bay leaf, paprika, paprika, 50 ml olive oil, 300 ml milk, 300 ml water, 100 ml wine, 3 cloves garlic
Difficulty: Average | Time: 1h 50 min
Baked turkey legs
What else to cook after these copious holidays & # 8230 a cholesterol-free bird steak :)), I made soup, my thighs and chest remained so I just made a delicious steak from my thighs, says my husband (who hates any meat without fat).
- 2 whole turkey legs
- 150g smoked ribs (kaizer)
- a few needles of rosemary (I may have written to you before, buy fresh rosemary and keep it in the freezer)
- a little bit of oil
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 150 ml white wine
- salt pepper
Wash the meat, wipe it with a dry towel, then place it in a heat-resistant tray or with thicker walls. Tray in which I put a little oil. Season the meat.
We cut the kaizer into pieces and put it among the pieces of meat, we do the same with the garlic cloves (we leave them whole).
We add the wine, we add 200 ml of water (I put so much because the turkey was homemade and it is harder to cook). We cover with a foil and bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Separately, in a small bowl mix a little oil with paprika. Take the foil, grease the meat with oil and let it brown a little longer.
Serve with mashed potatoes or any other garnish.
You can also try the steak with chicken.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Turkey burgers with step by step recipe
Turkey burgers recipe step by step. Homemade burger of minced turkey meat, with homemade buns, cheese, avocado sauce (guacamole) and Mexican salad & # 8222Pico de gallo & # 8221. Turkey meatballs are juicy and fragrant, extremely tasty and healthy.
Among the beef burgers (recipe here) or salmon (recipe here) I made these turkey burgers this summer as well. A healthy homemade burger recipe, without much frying and with sauces and vegetable salads.
First I baked homemade buns for burgers, red and fluffy & # 8211 recipe here.
Then I bought turkey meat (boneless meat) which I ground at home. I do not recommend chest because it is drier than pulp.
I thought of a combination that would highlight more ingredients brought from & # 8222Lumea Noua & # 8221 & # 8211, that is, from the American continent.
We all know that after the 15th century, tomatoes, bell peppers or hot peppers, avocados or even turkeys were brought to Europe. In the time of the conquerors, turkeys were wild and flew through the forests of northern Mexico, those of the American Midwest to Canada.
So my turkey burger can be considered a tribute to these events that have changed the course of human history. The potato is missing from this formula but no one will stop you from adding some french fries to this wonderful turkey burger. Here is the recipe of French Fries & # 8211 double fried potatoes.
For a more spicy and cheerful note, I added a little hot sauce (hot sauce). Of course you can dose it to taste. The cheese I used was queso manchego (Spanish) because I had nowhere to buy Mexican cheese. Basically both are matured cheeses and can be replaced with cheddar or other similar cheese.
I used tender baby spinach leaves but you can replace them with any crispy green salad or with a salad mix (valerianella, arugula, romaine, etc.).
The two sauces were a guacamole (recipe here)
yes the mexican pico de gallo salad (recipe here) & # 8211 with avocado, tomatoes, peppers, onions.
I'll give you the quantities for 6 turkey burgers. Of course you can decrease or increase the quantities depending on your needs.
Turkey legs in orange sauce
Mix the olive oil with all the spices and crushed garlic.
The well-washed turkey legs are raised on both sides with a knife.
Then grease each pulp with the prepared flavored oil. It is also insisted inside the notches.
The thighs thus prepared are placed in a heat-resistant vessel.
If there is any oil left, it can be put over the meat, as well as the juice from an orange and the wine.
Cover the dish with a lid or aluminum foil and put in the preheated oven at 220 degrees for 1 hour and a half.
After this time, remove the bowl from the oven and sprinkle the legs with the juice from the second orange.
Put it in the oven for another 10 minutes, this time the pot being uncovered.