We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Vegetable pasta
This delicious pasta dish is extremely satisfying. Enjoy with salad and crusty bread rolls.
4 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 4 - 6 servings
- 565g cheese sauce
- 350g smoked salmon, diced
- 70g pine nuts
- 550g spinach, chopped
- 500g pasta
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 litres water, to cook pasta
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:20min ›Ready in:30min
- Cook the pasta according to packet's instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Toast pine nuts in a frying pan over medium heat for about 4-5 minutes or until they become a golden, stir constantly. Remove from pan and let cool.
- Combine spinach, pine nuts and salmon.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add salmon mixture and heat for 8 minutes or until cooked. Stir in cheese sauce. If the sauce is too thick, thin with a little water.
- Combine pasta and sauce. Serve with crusty bread and Parmesan on top.