We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Beef curry
All husbands like a good sausage curry. Serve with rice.
13 people made this
- oil for frying
- 500g beef sausages
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 courgette, chopped
- 300g frozen mixed veggies
- 500ml chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:30min ›Ready in:45min
- Heat oil in deep pan. Brown sausages. Remove from pan and add onion. Saute onions while chopping sausages into 2cm pieces. Add courgette and frozen veg to onions, cook for 5 minutes then add the cubed sausages. Fry until veg is soft, stirring often.
- Add 500ml chicken stock, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, curry powder, turmeric, sugar, salt and pepper. Put on a high simmer for 10 minutes or until sauce starts to thicken a little, stirring often. Then thicken with cornflour mixed with a little water to make a paste.
- Serve with rice.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(4)
Reviews in English (4)
Made it tonight. Simple as. Already had some cooked sausages left over from a Bunnings BBQ I helped at. Used Korma curry paste instead of curry powder. Delicious-17 Jan 2017(Review from this site AU | NZ)
I made this tonight, it is absolutely amazing really enjoying it, made a few changes, didn't have chicken stock but made a water and olive oil mix that worked just fine : ) also didn't have turmeric so I used just a bit of paprika : ) very nice-18 May 2016(Review from this site AU | NZ)
I made this tonight, I didn't have any chicken stock so I used vegetable stock, also I didn't have any turmeric. I used double the amount of curry, tastes good!-23 Nov 2013(Review from this site AU | NZ)