We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Fruit desserts
- Berry desserts
- Strawberry desserts
This is a great tiramisu recipe for children because it is made without alcohol. It tastes especially great during strawberry season when very fresh and ripe local strawberries are available.
4 people made this
- 4 eggs, separated
- 200g sugar
- 500g mascarpone
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 10g gelatine
- 400g sponge fingers
- 500ml blood orange juice
- 400g fresh strawberries, cut small and sugared if desired 100g fresh strawberries, halved
MethodPrep:30min ›Extra time:3hr chilling › Ready in:3hr30min
- Beat egg yolks and sugar until fluffy. Dissolve gelatine and honey with mascarpone cheese and stir well to a smooth cream.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and gently fold into the cream.
- Pour the blood orange juice into a shallow dish and allow the sponge fingers briefly to soak it up. Make a layer of soaked fingers on the bottom of a nice glass or ceramic dish. Spread one third of the cream over them. Then spread one third of the strawberries on top of that. Add another layer of soaked sponge fingers, cream and strawberries. Make one final layer of sponge fingers, spread the rest of the cream over them and decorate with the halved strawberries.
- Leave the strawberry tiramisu to cool in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.