- Dish type
- Side dish
This Moroccan condiment is fabulous with grilled or fried fish. If you can not find preserved lemons, which are available in large supermarkets and online, it can be made at a pinch with finely chopped lemon zest.
8 people made this
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 preserved lemon, finely chopped
MethodPrep:15min ›Ready in:15min
- Crush garlic with salt in a mortar to a pulp. Mix the olive oil with the spices and then add the herbs and lemon. Mix together well.