We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Bread machine
This recipe is made in a bread machine. It's spicy and great with black bean soup. Make it for the chilli lover in your life.
53 people made this
- 200ml (7 fl oz) beer
- 300g (11 oz) bread flour
- 1/2 beef stock cube
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot chilli oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dessertspoon dried active baking yeast
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:3hr ›Ready in:3hr5min
- Place the ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select the French Bread or White Bread setting, and then press Start.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(46)
Reviews in English (34)
Hi, we followed the recipe but it just tasted like plain white bread. Any suggestions. Are the 1/8 and 1/4 teaspoon ingreadients correct?-14 Feb 2010
great bread with a chilli kick! can't wait to try it toasted with cheese on top-13 Feb 2014
Joe Beck i hereby crown thee king of the breads! This came out amazing. I have tried making bread in the bread maker so many times, my recent one being a disatrous Ciabatta bread, got a recipe? This Chilli bread came out light and fluffy, just gorgeous and really easy make. Thanks.-22 Jan 2010