We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Fruit desserts
- Rhubarb desserts
A tasty tea-time treat.
London, England, UK
2 people made this
- 450g (1/2 lb) rhubarb, trimmed and chopped
- 120ml (4 fl oz) orange juice
- granulated sugar to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 packet orange jelly
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:20min ›Extra time:2hr chilling › Ready in:2hr30min
- Cut the rhubarb into chunks and stew in the orange juice until soft.
- Make the jelly in 150ml (1/4 pint) of boiling water. Add stewed rhubarb to make jelly up to 600ml (1 pint). Mix in cinnamon. Set aside in the fridge to set.
- Serve with custard, ice cream or creme fraiche.
If fresh rhubarb is not in season use a large tin of rhubarb.