We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Herb and spice
- Seasoning mixes
This is the barbecue rub recipe for traditional Kansas City-style BBQ. Rub this on ribs or chicken before barbecuing.
Hampshire, England, UK
5 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 1 Some
- 8 tablespoons dark brown soft sugar
- 4 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic granules
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:20min
- Mix all ingredients together. Store in an air tight container.
Look for onion powder in Asian shops, specialty spice shops or online.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1)
Reviews in English (1)
Love this rub! Finger lickin Yummy When I have it, smoked paprika is always welcome in here too! The rub works great on pork roast, steak, veggies. Thanks-18 May 2013(Review from this site AU | NZ)