We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Cuts of chicken
- Chicken breast
- Stuffed chicken breasts
A healthy chicken breast parcel with Philadelphia cream cheese, onions, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.
Norfolk, England, UK
10 people made this
- 1/2 tub Philadelphia® cream cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 large onion
- 16 mushrooms
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 4 chicken breast fillets
MethodPrep:20min ›Cook:25min ›Ready in:45min
- Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Put the cream cheese in a bowl, add some salt and pepper and stir until creamy.
- Very thinly slice the onion and mushrooms and half the tomatoes.
- Slice a gash in each chicken breast and fill with the cream cheese mixture and place each chicken fillet on an individual piece of tin foil, long enough to wrap the chicken up.
- On top of each piece of chicken share out the onion, mushrooms, and tomato equally, then season and wrap tightly in the foil.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Once cooked serve with a crisp salad, or rice, or home made chips
You can use any number of ingredients, or variations for this recipe. I sometimes add red pepper or black olives.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(0)
Reviews in English (1)
Is this a syn free recipe on an Extra Easy day or is the Philly syned?And could I suggest adding syn value, even if its syn free' to the recipe?-13 May 2011